Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Saying Goodbyes

Who knew they would be so tough.

Well, of course they are tough. Still, it is tough to do it and if anyone knows me they know at least one thing - I am terrible at them.

So after some tearful goodbyes, it seems that the only thing left to do is to arrive in Accra and get acquainted with some tropical sun and some mighty friendly people. Care to come along?

Great!

(updates though may be a bit spotty, so go ahead and sign up via that email link and get them sent directly to you!)

3 comments:

avaan(backwards) said...

i'm reading!

Jennifer Lynch said...

DAVE!! Good luck! I'm a subscriber and I'll be awaiting those updates!

Anonymous said...

Not sure when you'll see this, but I'm here too, among your legion of fans! Good luck with getting there and the transition! I'll be looking forward to seeing the updates, my friend.
-fraz-