Monday, December 13, 2010

No Broken Bones

Just to report back a small update on the status of my ankle: no broken bones. I had the x-ray taken and the bone appears strong. Looking at the ankle though I find it hard to understand how it could have moved out of its proper place, and this by no means confirms that there was no damage done; just none done to the bones. Who knows how the ligaments are doing.

My walking is getting steadier and I notice each day that the swelling has gone down another notch or two around the ankle. As someone pointed out to me online, I probably would have healed a lot faster had I the forethought to get some crutches the day it happened. I spent too much time hobbling along on the ankle for it to get better any time soon. More learning for the future.

I just thought an update was warranted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it's not a break.