Saturday, July 24, 2010

Off Again

Looks like I have been pretty active on the web as of late, but that is only because of the ICT lab here at the campus. Sadly, I will be drifting back to my haunts in Asafo (though I am quite happy to get back to my mom's cooking) and leaving the 'net behind. I will continue to write but all of the posts will be of the belated nature that are familiar around here. I hope to have more details and a good long summary about the swearing in ceremony in the month of August. Still keeping my toes crossed on that one.

I must also leave space here for an apology to those of you (maybe you in particular), who have left comments on particular posts. I did not see them because typically I am so rushed while updating this space that I don't review any of the old posts. Someone emailed me and asked if I had seen them, and much to my chagrin - no, I hadn't. Sorry about that. I will add more posts to make it up to you in the future. For the time being I am catching up on them and my thought is all of you are terrific for the words of encouragement and wisdom. I need all that I can get here!

Now, off to find some food in town and get packed for the return journey home. When traveling by tro-tro, wear your darkest darks and be ready to sweat it out.

No comments: